OUR WILKES-BARRE OFFICE IS CLOSED DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) OUTBREAK.
No HIV/STD testing services are currently available.
If you were tested at this office and need test results, please call Meghen Waite, Assistant Director of Early Intervention Services at 570-931-0195.
If you believe you have symptoms of an HIV/STD infection, please call Sean Doucette, Director of Clinical Operations at 570-899-3536.
Medical Case Management services are being conducted remotely. Clients should contact their case managers if they need services or contact Alison Berger, Director of Case Management Services at 570-899-9626.
Our Wilkes-Barre location offers case management, testing, operations, and administrative services.
Address: 67-69 Public Square, Suite 508
Phone Number: (570) 829-2700
Fax: (570) 829-2777
Tuesday – Friday, 8:30am-3:30pm
(excluding federal holidays)
Case Management Hours:
Monday – Friday: By Appointment Only
Closed the following holidays:
- Good Friday – April 10, 2020
- Memorial Day – May 25, 2020
- Independence Day – July 4, 2020
- Labor Day – September 7, 2020
- Columbus Day – October 12, 2020
- Veterans’ Day – November 11, 2020
- Thanksgiving Day – November 26, 2020
- Day after Thanksgiving – November 27, 2020
- Christmas Eve – December 24, 2020
- Christmas Day – December 25, 2020
- New Years Eve – December 31, 2020
- Meghen Waite, Assistant Director of EIS
- Eduardo Escobar, HIV/STD Prevention Specialist
- Lisa Davailus, Phlebotomist
Case Management Staff:
- Alison Berger, Director of HIV/AIDS Case Management
- Grace Pollock, MAI/Retention Case Manager
- Sharon Whitebread, Care Services Coordinator
- Caroline Drob, Financial Assistance Case Manager
- Carlie Kozlowich, Marketing & Communications Coordinator
- Christopher Kupchik, Executive Director
- Jennifer Butters Doucette, Deputy Director
- Jacob Beach, Director of IT
- Melanie Toth, Fiscal Administrator
- Stephanie Pincheon, Administrative Assistant