Our Bloomsburg clinic is open for in-person STD and HCV screenings and testing, HIV testing and treatment, and PrEP services by appointment only.
The Bloomsburg Clinic is open Monday through Thursday from 8:45am until 3:15pm. Individuals who wish to obtain services in Bloomsburg must schedule an appointment by calling 570-931-1550 or by using our online scheduler.
Patients who wish to enter the clinic will be instructed to wear masks and follow strict social distancing rules. Further, unless absolutely necessary, no individuals will be permitted to accompany the patient during the appointment in an effort to limit the number of individuals in the clinic.
Address: 2201 5th Street Hollow Road, Suite 1
Phone Number: (570) 829-2700
Fax: (570) 300-1662
Monday – Thursday, 8:45am – 3:15pm
Services by appointment only
No Clinic Services available on Fridays
Closed the following holidays:
- Labor Day – September 7, 2020
- Columbus Day – October 12, 2020
- Veterans’ Day – November 11, 2020
- Thanksgiving Day – November 26, 2020
- Day after Thanksgiving – November 27, 2020
- Christmas Eve – December 24, 2020
- Christmas Day – December 25, 2020
- New Years Eve – December 31, 202
- Celeste Straub, CAO
- Sean Doucette, Director of Clinical Operations
- Sarah Reichenbach, Clinic Operations Coordinator
- Lilian Coleman, Nurse Practitioner
- Kerri Hajkowski, Nurse Practitioner
- Lisa Davailus, Patient Navigator and Phlebotomist