Caring Communities and other members of the Hazleton Inter-Agency Council are teaming up to collect warm weather accessories for those who are unhoused or in need of some extra help this winter.
We are looking to collect scarves, hats, and gloves throughout January to be distributed in February. We will be distributing them in late-winter to help those who might not have gotten what they needed around the holidays.
Donation bins will be located in our own offices (Wilkes-Barre and Hazleton), as well as the offices of other Hazleton IAC members. The Caring Communities offices will be open and able to take donations Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
If you would like to donate, you can visit one of the locations below:
- Caring Communities, Wilkes-Barre Office
- Caring Communities, Hazleton Office
- LCCC Hazleton
- Lackawanna College, Hazleton
- Drama in Motion
- All That Dancin’
- Gould’s ShurSave Supermarket, Conyngham
- Anthracite Region Center for Independent Living
- Hazleton Active Adult Center
More locations will be coming so be sure to check back for updates!